Friday, February 4, 2011

fedisa, hello.

THE THIRD SKETCH . . .

In a cut-throat world of fashion, it is always important to watch what you say and to whom you say it to. All those people who where nasty and said bitchy things behind my back about me being a blogger nerd - ha! Karma, she is a snake.
As part of our third year Social Sciences and Communications curriculum at fedisa, a university of the Bachelors of Art: Fashion Design, we have to create a blog and write about the shenanigans and goings on in the walls of the MSK House, our new home for the next 10 months. 9 till 4, we eat and breathe fedisa.

This blog is the part of me that will be about my Graduate collection and my thought processes behind that. I am very excited about this new adventure and will be taking a lot of time away from my other blog, C R O Q U I S L I F E, to put maximum effort into this one. There will be a lot of the same posts, but I will try make each one thier own . . . hehe, should be interesting.

So.
Welcome to The Third Sketch. Welcome to my Graduate collection.
And welcome to the roughest year of my life.
Let's be honest.

{peace and love}

No comments:

Post a Comment